Thailand’s pleasurable enchantments are out of the world. TravelOcat offers the exciting opportunity with an 5-day itinerary covering Pattaya and Bangkok tour. Pattaya introduces to exciting nightlife with thrilling speed boat ride to the Coral Island. The last leg of the journey brings to capital city, Bangkok hub of Thai pleasures. Pay a visit to the Grand Palace, experience spirituality at temples and more. Learn particulars about trip with the detailed itinerary.
What is included in the tour
- 02 Night accommodation in Pattaya
- 02 Night accommodation in Bangkok
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel
- Transfers from Bangkok airport to Pattaya hotel on SIC
- Pattaya Hotel to Bangkok Hotel on SIC
- Bangkok Hotel to Bangkok airport on SIC
- Half-day Coral Island Tour by Speedboat incl. Lunch - SIC Basis
- Half-day Temples and City Tour
- Current applicable taxes
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any Services not mentioned in the Inclusions
- Travel Insurance (Strongly recommended for Senior Citizens)
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips to drivers, guides, representative laundry expenses, wines, mineral water, food and drinks not in the regular menus provided by us.
- Surcharges if any
- On Arrival Visa fee of 2000 Thai baht (to be Paid directly by the Guest at Thailand airport) OR Visa fee from India Rs. 4,000/- (per person) Extra.
Day 01: Hisar – Bangkok – Pattaya
- Welcome to the capital of Thailand - Bangkok! Upon arrival at Bangkok Airport, you will be met by TravelOcat representative who will assist you with the transfer to the Pattaya hotel where you check-in around 1400 hrs. 150Km Southeast of Bangkok, Pattaya is approx 90 mins by road, which is Thailand's largest resort city. As a beach resort with city status, Pattaya has something for everyone. Most beach resorts rely on their natural surroundings; Pattaya makes an all-out attempt to provide the best of everything- recreation, entertainment, sightseeing and fun. Day is free to enjoy the optional activities
Day 02: Coral Island Tour
- Post breakfast, set out to explore the fascinating Coral Island.
- Coral Island is a lovely spot catering to all kinds of tourist. Whether you want to laze around on the island's soft white sand or you want to get livelier and enjoy a few water sports (on your own).
- Enjoy Lunch. Evening is at your disposal to explore Pattaya on your own.
- Meals: Breakfast and Lunch
Day 03 Alcazar Show (Additional Tour)
- Alcazar Co., Ltd., or broadly known as Alcazar Cabaret, was established on November 8th, 1981. Originally, with about 100 performers and staff, the former Alcazar's theater had a capacity of only 350 seats which were not enough to welcome domestic and foreign visitors.
- Therefore, our new, grand and modern architectural theater with state-of-the-art light and sound systems and capacity of about 1,200 seats has opened its doors for visitors from all over the world since February 9th, 1990.
- Nowadays, "Alcazar" is globally famous with the reputation of the best transvestite cabaret show in Thailand. Continuously, we have improved our show employing modern technology of stage arts for serving our visitors. Each year, our creative show production team works extremely hard together with millions of Thai baht are spent for creating and presenting impressive show to our visitors' eyes.
Day 04 Pattaya –Bangkok – City Tour
- Post a filling breakfast at the hotel, you check-out and drive back to Bangkok. On the way, you shall proceed for a half-day city tour of Bangkok on a comfortable coach. We start with Pattaya gems Gallery followed by fascinating temples around the capital (Bangkok) like the Wat Traimit housing a five-and-half ton golden Buddha statue and the Marble Temple. The tour will give you an in-depth understanding of the traditions and culture of Bangkok.The evening is free for shopping and chilling around the Bangkok streets. Overnight stay remains at your hotel in Bangkok.
Day05 at Leisure//Shopping Day
- Bangkok is one of the world's major shopping centers. A huge number of shopping centers and famous Asian markets make the capital of Thailand a place of pilgrimage for fashionists from around the world. Add here year-round fixed discounts and sales, and, believe me, you cannot leave Bangkok without gifts and souvenirs.
- To describe the variety of goods of each shopping center in Bangkok is a waste of time. As well as throughout Thailand, in the main shopping centers of Bangkok you will find brand shops of elite brands of clothing and accessories, shoes, interior items, home appliances and souvenirs. And, of course, a huge number of restaurants and cafes. Experts say that each of Bangkok's main shopping centers has its own "zest" or special, the only store in the city, for which it is worth returning back again and again. Therefore, try your luck and be sure to take the time to personally visit the main shopping centers of Bangkok, and perhaps you too will become the owners of shopping secrets in the capital of Thailand.
- Central World : The largest shopping center in South-East Asia, goods for the whole family for every taste and wealth from souvenirs to the exalted salons of Thai designers
- Fly Back Home