Maldives has been described as ‘(the) flower of the Indies’ by Marco Polo and ‘one of the wonders of the world’ by Ibn Batuta. It is no wonder that a large percentage of tourists who come to the Maldives are repeat visitors – people who came once and fell so in love with the place that they simple had to come again. The beauty of Maldives is indeed addictive. Once you sample the heady mixture of secluded serenity, thrilling water sports activities, soothing spas, relaxing beaches all wrapped in the luxurious comfort of modern amenities – you are bound to want the experience again. Sunny, unique and unspoiled, the islands of Maldives offers you sunshine, no matter what time of the year you decide to visit the Maldives – islands that are truly heaven on Earth
What is included in the tour
- Meet and Greet at Male airport
- 01 Night accommodation in Male
- Return ferry tickets from Male APT
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at Male Hotel
- 3 Night accommodation at Adaaran
- Half board meal plan at Adaaran
- Return Airport to Adaaran Resort transfers by speed boat.
- Current applicable taxes
What is NOT included in the tour
- Cost for Ticket + Visa + Insurance
- No Porterage included
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate changes substantially prior to the departure of your tour.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us.
- Pay TV, mini-bar, telephone calls, etc.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your Itinerary.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides other than that mentioned in “Tour Cost Includes”
- Overseas Mediclaim
Day 1: Arrival in Male
Male's newest city-chic boutique hotel – The Somerset – is refreshingly hip, designed with island-sophistication in mind, and proudly personalized in both service and style. A virtual personification of Male, The Somerset reflects the city's dynamic sightseeing, shopping and café culture, harmoniously juxtaposed with laid-back island life. Somerset guests can enjoy all the creative comforts expected of a top-class city hotel, authentically paired with unmistakably sunny Maldivian hospitality. Perfectly positioned for guests to enjoy all that the bustling capital has to offer – whether city minded island hoppers, business travelers or transit tourists – the hotel is tucked away on a quiet street, yet conveniently located within walking distance to the boat jetties, local markets, cultural sights and vibrant restaurant and shopping scenes.
Day 2: Male to Adaaran Club Rannalhi
Adaaran Club Rannalhi is featured among the best hotels in Maldives and sits exclusively at the tip of the South Male atoll within the exotic collection of islands known as the Maldives. Its unique location offers access to pristine beaches, excellent scuba diving opportunities and a relaxed environment with easy access to the capital city of Male. Bask in the golden sun and frolic on the soft sands as you experience friendly Maldivian hospitality and explore the rich tropical wonders of a vibrant island nation during your stay at our inviting Maldives hotel.
Day 3: Day at Leisure (Additional Activities)
There is no doubt on the beautification of Maldives with many adventurous and sporty activities to captivate the interests of the travelers. We are sure of any hiking activities out here as the islands are exceptionally flat and just too small for a lengthy walk. However, knowing that swimming interests you, I assume you will enjoy diving as well. I have listed some places where you can enjoy outstanding diving exercise.
Day 4: Day at Leisure (Additional Activities)
What’s a better way of relaxing and enjoying the sun and the crystal blues of Maldives than to sail a catamaran. Experience the speed and thrill of sailing a catamaran.
Day 5: Day at Leisure
Morning Breakfast at Resort. Transfer from Adaaran Island to Male Airport by Speed Boat.