Melaka is a colourful medley of cultures and history in one eternally fascinating UNESCO World Heritage Site. Absorb the Chinese/Malaysian Peranakan lifestyle at the Baba and Nyonya Peranakan Museum or by wandering Old Melaka’s atmospheric streets of quaint shops, mosques and temples. This getaway by TravelOcat will convince you that Phuket is the tropical island that truly has it all! Yes, you will be lured by idyllic beaches, nearby uninhabited islands to discover and snorkelling for days.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation on Board as per the cabin booked.
- All meals Onboard at the Designated Restaurants.
- All General Entertainment programs Onboard.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Airfare & Airport taxes
- Visa Fee
- Dining at Alternate Restaurants.
- Midnight entertainment programs to be booked and paid directly.
- Meals Credit facility for lower cabins.
- Optional Land tours
- Liquor, Soft drinks, Room Service, laundry expenses, Phone calls, Beauty treatment and Massage.
- Onboard Shopping
- Medical Services
Day 1: Singapore
Day 2: Melaka (Port Dickson)
Day 3: Singapore