Kashmir is the-destination for honeymooners, adventure enthusiasts and people wanting a getaway to a picturesque place away from the hustle and bustle of daily life. On this tour, you will explore attractions in Srinagar, the capital city, Sonmarg, which is famous for colourful flowers and camping sites, Gulmarg, the meadow of flowers and Pahalgam, a famous tourist place in Kashmir which is known for being the hotspot for adventure activities. Take our 5-day tour package and spend a memorable vacation in Kashmir.
What is included in the tour
- Driver's allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Meet & greet at arrival
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Sightseeing by private car
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Parking and Toll tax
- All tours and transfers by Personal Car is included
What is NOT included in the tour
- 5% GST
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- All personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Camera fee
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum
- Alcoholic/aerated beverages, bottled water and starters
- Applicable peak seasons charges
- Services of the vehicle on leisure days and for sightseeing not included in the itinerary
Day 1 - Arrival in Srinagar
Today, you will arrive in Srinagar and proceed for an excursion to the Mughal gardens, Shalimar Bagh, Chashme Shahi, Pari Mahal and Nishat Bagh (on the east of Dal Lake). Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 - Srinagar- Sonmarg - Srinagar
After breakfast, you will set out for a full-day excursion of Sonmarg. This is one of the most picturesque drives from Srinagar. You can take a pony ride (at your own cost) to Thajiwas Glacier. Return to the hotel by evening and retire for the night.
Day 3 - Srinagar - Gulmarg - Srinagar
This morning, you will proceed for a full day excursion to Gulmarg. Spend your day at leisure and take a stroll along the lush meadows and enjoy the views of snow-capped mountains in the background. You can go for a pony ride or a Gondola ride (rope way) to Khillanmarg at your own cost. After the excursion, return to Srinagar. Spend a comfortable night at the hotel.
Day 4 - Srinagar - Pahalgam -Srinagar
Today, you will proceed to Pahalgam by road. En route, you will have an opportunity to visit the saffron fields of Kashmir. Enjoy the natural landscapes at this town, which is nestled on the bank the Lidder River. Return to Srinagar and head to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 5 - Departure
After a wholesome breakfast, transfer to the airport for your onward flight back home.