Despite being a hub of engineering and high-tech products, there is something undeniably artistic about Germany. The country exudes an old-world charm, which is suggestive of the struggle of the country to finally evolve to being a soul-stirring destination, cherished by tourists and locals alike. Take a plunge into the country of architectural and gastronomical delights, this holiday season with TravelOcat and cover the cities of Berlin, Hamburg and Cologne in this package.Team TravelOcat assures you on substantial measures for your safety including sanitised transportation, utmost hygiene standards of ground handling staff, clean & disinfected hotel rooms
What is included in the tour
- 9 nights accommodation in a 3 star hotel
- Double/single room with bath or shower/ WC
- Breakfast buffet
- Private transfers from Hamburg Airport to your hotel and from your hotel to Munich Airport
- 1-day pass for a hop-on hop-off tour in Hamburg
- 2-day pass for a hop-on hop-off tour in Berlin
- Entrance ticket to Filmpark Babelsberg in Potsdam
- Entrance ticket to BMW World and Museum in Munich
- Day trip from Munich to Linderhof and Neuschwanstein castles
- 2nd class train tickets with reservation:-Hamburg – Berlin – Munich
What is NOT included in the tour
- Airfare and taxes (both international and domestic)
- Any meals apart from the one mentioned in the itinerary
- Any tours apart from the one mentioned in the itinerary
- Any tips, gratuities, telephones, laundry
- Govt Service tax 5%
- Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions or itinerary
Day 1 - Arrival in Hamburg
- Your Germany holiday will start with your arrival in Hamburg. From the airport, you will head to your hotel.
- Check-in and relax for some time. If you want, you can go out to explore your surroundings.
- Rest of the day free at leisure to explore the city.
- Have a peaceful overnight stay in Hamburg.
Day 2 - Hamburg Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Savour a delectable breakfast at the hotel.
- You will see the best of what the city has to offer with the Hamburg Hop-on Hop-off Tour. You can set your own itinerary on this perfect do-it-yourself combination tour. See all the major attractions on your Germany vacation including St Michael’s Church, the newly built Hamburg Harbour City and the famous Reeperbahn district.
- Relax yourself with an overnight stay in Hamburg.
Day 3 - Hamburg – Tierpark Hagenbeck Zoo (optional)
- Eat up a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel.
- Today on your Germany tour, you can visit Europe’s most charming zoo, Tierpark Hagenbeck which will be an unforgettable experience for you and your children. You will get to see over 1,850 animals from every continent including one of the biggest elephant herds in Europe.
- Have a restful overnight stay in Hamburg.
Day 4 - Hamburg – Berlin
- Have a yummy breakfast in the morning.
- Travel from Hamburg to Berlin by train.
- You will get free time today so that you can explore the city on your own.
- Rejuvenate yourself with an overnight stay in Berlin.
Day 5 - Berlin Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Be pleased with a delightful breakfast at the hotel.
- Explore the capital of Germany on your own with the Berlin Hop-on Hop-off Tour which will give you the opportunity to discover the top attractions of the city for 48 hours. A visit to Madame Tussauds will also be included in your ticket.
- Have a cosy overnight stay in Berlin.
Day 6 - Berlin – Filmpark Babelsberg
- Start your day with an exquisite breakfast at the hotel.
- Your children will love what is in store for today on this Germany tour.
- You will visit the movie theme park, Filmpark Babelsberg which 20 attractions and 4 shows. It also includes the unique Stunt Show in a Volcano where internationally acclaimed stuntmen present wild car chases, daring fire stunts and flights with cross bikes.
- Refresh yourself with an overnight stay in Berlin.
Day 7 - Berlin – Munich
- Relish a tempting breakfast at the hotel.
- Afterwards, travel to Bavaria by train with the Germany package. On your way, you will have the opportunity to take a short break and walk in the beautiful city of Leipzig or Nuremberg.
- Have a pleasant overnight stay in Munich.
Day 8 - Munich Tour - BMW Museum
- Dig into a mouth-watering breakfast at the hotel.
- Munich, the capital of Bavaria is a vibrant city and every year millions of visitors flock here to enjoy the famous Oktoberfest.
- Then, head out for a Munich Tour. Visit the famous BMW Museum where more than 120 of the most valuable and attractive automobiles, motorcycles and engines from nine decades of BMW history are on display.
- The afternoon will be free for shopping, sightseeing or spending time in one of the amazing beer gardens in Munich.
- Tuck-in and have a snug overnight stay in Munich.
Day 9 - Bavaria Castles Tour
- Get a kick out of a toothsome breakfast at the hotel.
- After a day full of city experiences, today on your Germany vacation, you will see a different side of Bavaria. King Ludwig II built two of his dream castles, Neuschwanstein and Linderhof and you will get to explore these castles and the beautiful mountain scenery of Bavaria.
- Catch a good night’s sleep in Munich.
Day 10 - Departure from Munich
- On the last day of your Germany holiday, be pleased with a lovely breakfast at the hotel.
- You will then head to Munich airport (private transfer) for your departure flight.