4 Days in Turkey - TravelOcat Fixed Departure covering Istanbul. In 4 Days you will visit the top famous attractions in Turkey: Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, Grand Bazaar , Topkapi Palace, Petit Hagia Sophia Mosque and More.
What is included in the tour
- Meet and greet service by TravelOcat's English speaking driver at the airport
- All transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Istanbul based on Bed & Breakfast
- All sightseeing tours as mentioned above Sharing Group
- Transfers (IST Airport / Hotel / IST Airport)
- Entrance fees to all sites as indicated on the itinerary
- English-speaking tour guide during the tour
- Meals as mentioned in the above itinerary
- Visa Assistance from TravelOcat Jaipur, Chandigarh and Hisar Offices. Assistance by supplier in Chennai, Hyderabad, New Delhi and Mumbai. Visa fee need to be paid additional.
- All service charges and taxes
What is NOT included in the tour
- International Airfare.
- Turkey entry visa Fee.
- Any optional tours.
- Personal Spendings.
Day 1: Arrival Istanbul
Arrival in Istanbul, assistance, and transfer to your hotel. The rest of the day is yours. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 2: CLASSICAL TOUR (FULL DAY)
After breakfast, visits included in your Istanbul Vacation Package will start with full day of the city in the Hagia Sophia. Originally built by Emperor Constantine in the 4th century, and converted into a mosque by the Ottomans in the 15th century. The Blue Mosque, another of the world's most important religious buildings, unique for its 6 minarets and it's celestial interior decorated with the famous blue Iznik tiles. The Hippodrome, scene of chariot races. The Topkapi Palace, a residence of Ottoman Sultan's from the 15th to the 19th century. With its impressive treasury, exquisite harem, attractive courtyards, and pavilions housing huge collections of antiquities, last stop at the Grand Bazaar. Transfer to hotel and overnight stay.
Meals: Breakfast and lunch
Day 3: BOSPHORUS (FULL DAY) GROUP
After breakfast. We begin in the Spice Bazaar, one of Istanbul’s most colourful and bustling attractions. Next, we take an unforgettable Cruise along the Bosphorus, the majestic strait that runs through Istanbul, linking Europe and Asia. In the afternoon, by driving across the first Bosphorus Bridge and head for the summit of Camlica Hill, which affords panoramic views of Istanbul, the Sea of Marmara and the Prince’s Islands. From here a short brings us to the Beylerbeyi Palace on the shore of the Bosphorus. Perhaps the most elegant of the late Ottoman palaces, Beylerbeyi boasts six sumptuously furnished reception halls. Transfer to hotel and overnight stay.
Meals: Breakfast and lunch
Day 4: Departure
After breakfast, check out of the hotel. You will have free time until transfer to the airport for your flight to your next destination/home after Istanbul Vacation Package